Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Yesterday the whole day I was humming Emran Hashmi’s latest song. WHY? Well er, I don’t know just couldn’t help it.

So on the way back from a client meeting when Manju could not take it any longer. She tried to make some conversation with me. She said, ‘How lucky is this guy all songs picturized on him become hits’. I said yes why him, why couldn’t I get all the luck, I sure do need it. At which Manju said when God was distributing luck I must be whiling my time away on a swing. That made sense.

But come to think of it here is a guy nobody I know likes, but he is successful and making lotsa money. This guy has made a niche for himself just by being himself, i.e sleazy. Uday Chopra had tried that but his approach was too subtle and he wears too much make up.

I have come to a conclusion to be successful one has to be sleazy, with the in your face attitude a la Hashmi. I wish someday Hashmi will come up with a book named, ‘Seven sleazy ways to be successful’ or ‘The Art of Successful Sleaziness’. Until then I will keep swinging and if I get any spare time will watch his movies.

17 comments:

Kon ?? said...

hahaha aint Mallika going the same way ?

ahem so i see u getting *INSPIRED* by emran hashmi, so r u too going to start walking on the same path :P
so r we seein another Mallika in u ?

:D

Anonymous said...

Uff, I cant stand this man! He is awful, dunno y he is a hit , which means there is a junta out there who actually likes him. Guess some guys get all the luck always!

Anonymous said...

BTW where is Seema these days? Why isnt she completing her story? Dont bore her too much with Hashmi's songs that she forgets to write on her blog ;-P

Anonymous said...

i think i am going to join u on the swing till u catch a bit of luck :) and wait for it to rub off me..


happy new year, know its mighty late.. but never too late.. ya?? have a great one.. (lucky one )

Anonymous said...

All the best till then! :)

Anonymous said...

Jhalak dikhlaaaa ja... jhalak dikhlaaaa ja... ek baar aa ja aa ja aaja aaja aaaaaaaa ja.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Pulse said...

Hmm....well, why isn't Tanushree Dutta a hit then??....nah, its not sleaze, its something else....what a mystery man!!!

Jhalak dikhlaaa aja....wow, I love this song too :)

Anonymous said...

ha ha so much demand for swings..lol..well howz u these days bhagya ji?

Flying Machine said...

Konark - forget Mallika, u haven't seen anything yet now. :D

DJ- Seema is possibly busy with her mom, atleast thats what she tells me. ;-)

Dreams - sure do welcome the company, and wishes are any time welcome yaar.

Flying Machine said...

Grey Shades - Gee! thx

Seema - Abey Overacting.

Pulse - egjacktly its luck.
aur tere jaise logon ke wajeh se hi Emran Hashmi hit hai.

Godo - Me is absolutely great.

Kon ?? said...

mallika ko bhool jaoon to kise yaad rakhoon :o ?? :D :))

AakASH!!! said...

Hello Bhagya! Its been quite some time since i have been here, and so i did a lot of reading today! :) For this i am sorry as well as delighted, kyunki itna saara padhne ko jo mil gayaa. :D

And you know what? Every time i see Emraan Hashmi those are the questions that haunt my mind. :p

Anonymous said...

while listening to emraan hashmi's songs, me too wonders what is in him that makes all of his songs hit.. vaise i dont think anyother actor can pull off sleaze so well.. actually i had one more crazy thought, if he had a gf in real life what would she think if she saw him kissing others.. kill him? :lol:

Anonymous said...

DOLL - Emran Hashmi *has* a girlfriend in real life. Read his interview in Jan issue of Filmfare!

Anonymous said...

Big B, I didnt mean Emraan Hashmi is a mysterious man....I meant, it is a mystery why he is a hit!!! Got it? you better get it!!!

Flying Machine said...

Konark - Don't ask me you are at liberty to choose. :D

Aakash - yups, infact u been on your blog after ages. Donot worry abt. the haunting questions very soon a well researched answer will be on this blog.

Flying Machine said...

Doll - I am sure his GF must be happy about all the practice he is getting. After all practise makes a man perfect.

Hmmmmm DJ's got all the info about Emran Hashmi.

Pulse - abey wahi toh, mystery kuch nahi hai, sirf luck hai.