Saturday, April 15, 2006

In Broken Images

He is quick, thinking in clear images;
I am slow, thinking in broken images.
He becomes dull, trusting to his clear images;
I become sharp, mistrusting my broken images.
Trusting his images, he assumes their relevance;
Mistrusting my images, I question their relevance.
Assuming their relevance, he assumes the fact;
Questioning their relevance, I question the fact.
When the fact fails him, he questions his senses;
When the fact fails me, I approve my senses.
He continues quick and dull in his clear images;
I continue slow and sharp in my broken images.
He in a new confusion of his understanding;
I in a new understanding of my confusion.


This poem was in my exam paper today.
It's just too good, amazing clarity of thoughts.

21 comments:

Kon ?? said...

good one :)

Anonymous said...

Jaadya, I hope u dint sit at your exam and think.. "Hmm, this would make a nice entry in my blog!" instead of actually attempting to answer it!

Good luck for your exams, Chaddi!

Anonymous said...

hey which course is this which gives such interestin stuff in papers?

Anonymous said...

did u really mean it when u said "clarity of thought" i fell of my chair. those lines went over my head. my antennae cudnt intercept it. anyway i hope u answered that questn:)

Anonymous said...

kya re.. long time no see-saw.. kaise ho..??

buzz in a SMS when done with ur exams.. and heyy, again.. my best wishes for the remaining ones..

cheers..

Anks said...

WOW! this is an amazing play of words!!!!

Flying Machine said...

Konark - Tell me about it. It is exactly what I would guess every person goes through. Contradictions within self.

Flying Machine said...

Viyer - The CHADDI of it. Thanks for making my day, you stinkiest one.

Lol nopes I didn't think of the blog while attempting the question, it was a good paper.

Flying Machine said...

Anonymous - Who the hell are you? whoever you are you definitely are obtuse. Hahahahahaha

Flying Machine said...

Me : okies will do that. thanks for the wishes, though I saw it after the exams :D

Flying Machine said...

Soulitary Reaper - Its Eng. Lit., interesting isn't it.

Flying Machine said...

anks - exactly my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

you bet it is...

Anonymous said...

How have you been Bhagya? Been ages eh?

Anonymous said...

hey long time no c...

Anonymous said...

Amazingly amazing. Fantastically fantastic. Meaninglessly meaningful... ha! Gotcha!

Anonymous said...

how much long is it gonna take u to re construct the broken images..??

Crush said...

bhery nice! but in exam paper??

Anonymous said...

bhagya.. kahaan bhag-gaya.. "ee"

Anonymous said...

Werent u supposed to be back full fledged in April?

Ab toh May bhi khatam hone ko aaya...

Flying Machine said...

DJ just incase you read this comment yaar your page just doesn't open yaar.