Friday, May 23, 2008

Until then

If external world is the cause of your sadness, you cannot get rid of that sadness even if you create a new situation or go to a new place.
- Swami Dayanand

If I was anywhere even close to being in the state these words are propagating, I wouldn't be sitting here and making this post. Rather I would be somewhere giving words to my own profound thoughts. Or may be I wouldnt be anywhere at all. But I am here and I am not cut out from this external world. It makes me sad and it makes me happy.

If I get the point, what these profundities mean and the reason they are around is to remind me that you may not be there, but the whole point of this exercise of a lifetime is to get there. I would want to get there. Until then I dont mind going to new places. Only want the travel and stay to be first class.

1 comment:

Sanjay said...

couldn't understand much, but your last line is a killer :P