Friday, October 14, 2005

Hot Or What!

Saw the new Titan ad with Aamir Khan in it; he looks hot with his long hair and moustache. Though Aamir has always been one my favourite actors I had never found him hot. But his new look for Mangal Pandey is just hot. I can’t believe that I have actually liked a man with moustache; something is not right with me I will have to see my doctor. Oh no! My doctor is another handsome guy with a moustache. God help me!


When I was a teenager I never liked guys with long hair, that doesn’t mean I liked guys with short hair, but long hair was just so unbearable. But all that changed when I watched Brad Pitt in the movie, “The Legend of Falls” and there my dislike for guys with long hair just disappeared. Does it have something to do with growing up?


As if these screen beauties are not enough, Mumu’s friend who is an international model, sports long hair too and I don’t need to add that he looks absolutely ravishing; Brad Pitt and Aamir Khan will have to fall in line behind him. No Kidding.

18 comments:

Flying Machine said...

Emma - Ok so the culprit is Brad Pitt. New that all along just didn't want to acknowledge it.

Anonymous said...

Ab moocho ke peeche pad gayi... hai rabba tera kya hoga!

Anonymous said...

ok now since celebreties drive ur tastes with men and their looks.. did u see brad pitt in troy.. with and without his "mini skirt.."
i wonder what u have to say on that..!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

hmmm.
long hair. i like long hair too. but on girls only. *wink*
and aamir khan, well he should only be a stone throw away. he also resides in mumbai na ?

Anonymous said...

no wonder there are so many muchein ho toh nathulal jaise types around - all coz of gals like you who have taken a liking to dem.. tch tch...

Anonymous said...

aapke khoobsoorat zulfon ka raaz kya hain brad?

ans: dabar amla kesh tel ;-)

Anonymous said...

Aila - i thot blogging was banned in ur office now, and here i see both of u with post pe post - some sort of protest is this? ;-))

Well these days everyone from John Abraham to Ashmit Patel is keeping long hair, so i guess u hv wide variety to ogle at ... (wonder what the All India Naai Association has to say to this)

Flying Machine said...

Seema - Oi yaar jo bhi hoga acha hi hoga. :-)

Flying Machine said...

Me - Troy ki toh baat hi mat karo, I will become delirious. :D

Flying Machine said...

Vicky - Aamir ke ghar itne phatar phenke par woh kadar hi nahi karta hai. :))

Flying Machine said...

Dreams - No re I haven't taken a liking for mucho wale mard, Aamir is just an exception. :D

Flying Machine said...

Gayatri - There I knew Brad Pitt had some Indian connection.

Flying Machine said...

Deepak - Blogging is still banned in the office. But we are rich we have a computer at home too. :))

John Abraham and Ashmit Patel are Ganju's favs not mine. My list only comprises of the 3 guys I have mentioned in the post.

Flying Machine said...

Arey ME forgot to mention, celebrities do not drive my tastes with men or their looks.

Real life Hot list is entirely diff. :D

Anonymous said...

kya yaar tu bhi.
pathar fekegi to koi kadar karega kya ?
phool fek kar dekho...

Anonymous said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Vicky aise ideas mujhe kyun nahi aate.
Anyways ab no fayda, I dont stay at Bandra anymore, powai se phool phekungi toh kahi aur jagah jaakar gir gaye toh Golmaal ho jayega

Anonymous said...

ME thats one dazzling smile.