Monday, June 02, 2008

Back in the limelight

For the last 45 odd days, Manoranjan ka Baap, IPL, has been my sisters only interest. The woman was completely hooked. She's watched every damn match except one of the latest Bangalore vs hyderabad match(she couldn't handle the boredom). I have my doubts about going home today. She wont have anything to entertain her, so she might shift her attention on me. Everything from my paunch to the clothes I wear will be under the scanner again. Not that she completely ignored me during the last 45 days, everytime she found me eating a cream biscuit she dutifully pointed out the correlation between food habits and weight gain. She also had problem with a white skirt I had worn last week and the track pants I wore yesterday. The blissful days of low level scanning are over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... the IPL madness reached here too. If someone asks me the score and if I say I don't know , I get one of those nasty looks as if I called them Baastud or Bitch or something worse!
Ahh..Sane days are back again.. sorta

M