Tuesday, July 04, 2006

While I am waiting for somebody to knock on my door and offer me my dream job, I have decided to blog about me, well I have always blogged about myself, only occasionally straying into other domains, but since it has always been my perspective about things, well it has always been about me, so nothing new there. Some might want to argue about this dream job issue, go ahead, that’s exactly the kind of stimulation my otherwise over rested mind needs.

Now instead of blogging about me, I could have watched a movie maybe every alternate day at the newly opened PVR and blogged about those movies, but for a tiny problem, I am broke. And secondly after watching Final Destination 3 and Krissh I am not sure if I want to venture into a theatre so soon.

It’s been raining non stop for the last few days so been at home all the time. It is nice to be home, except for those moments when I have to venture into the living room where my dad is constantly watching news. The latest news seems to be whether the Pope prefers Germany or Italy to win the semi finals. And I was under the impression I don’t have anything constructive to do, here is this entire industry that can beat me any day.

So while I am waiting for that knock and living off my sisters and trying to avoid catching the latest news may there be world peace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

arrey ell u what i ventured out yesterday with and intention to get stuck in some train or some place and then make the trip back home an adventure.. went to tardeo..a nd there was slight water logging, nothin much serious.. so i said wait till evening and some more rain would do it good.. but damn hell.., grant road se i get a train in 2 min for which ppl had been waiting for over 45 min.., then dadar se kurla i get a train in 5 min.., and form kurla se nerul ke liye i get a train which had taken 3 and half hour to reach from cst to kurla.. and im home before seven..

plans all spoilt.. maybe tomorrow i will again go out in an attempt to get stuck..!!

Flying Machine said...

Good Luck Shreyas. May today things work out as planned.

Anonymous said...

As long as you arent vernturing out i'm sure there will be world peace ;)

Flying Machine said...

GS - So you know me, huh! lol

Anonymous said...

hey that's cool fun. gettin stuck coz of rain!!! n ya re, the entire news ind has turned into ramprasd nautanki company!!!:)

Anonymous said...

n me! LOL!!! now that's an adventure to die for !!!:) :) :)