Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Spiritual Quest

1) A 20 year old gifted boy goes to Singapore to propose marriage to his lady love. Pray why didn’t the grandma tell him the legal eligible age for marriage is 21 years?

2) Are girls really that stupid?

3) How old is the girl (lady love)?

4) Are girls really that stupid??

5) Money saved on inconsequential things like script, screenplay, and girls clothes. Childish computer simulation, the freaky Japanese animations on Jetix are better. ( I had never thought I would ever get an occasion to acknowledge this) So where was the money spent?

6) Are girls really that stupid???

7) Are there going to be anymore sequels, if yes, then will we have a different heroine or the same one? If No, then thankyou.

8) Are girls really that stupid????

9) Whose cleavage was better the superhero’s or the girls?

10) Are girls really that stupid?????

If I don’t get answers to these questions before I die, I will remain a restless soul. If I get answers for question No 1, 3, 5, 7 and 9 but not for questions 2, 4, 6, 8 and 10 I will remain slightly uneasy soul, post death that is. If it is the other way round I might just get a haircut.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am lost!

Anonymous said...

lemme answer my fav questionsss..

2,4,6,8,10 : YES..!!

1,3,5,7,9 : damn it bhagya.. u're writing too much of intelligent stuff these days..!! wayy off my dumbness league..

Anonymous said...

answers to
2,4,6,8,10:NO!!!
come on Bhagya...u r a woman and were a girl once...r they really as stupid???

Anonymous said...

cool stuff Bhagya! I missed all this!!! glad I'm back here:)n thanks "me" for enlighten us a bit... I mean i'm totally lost:)

Flying Machine said...

Godo - its good, u aint missing anything.

Shreyas - You said it!

aindrila - yes I am a woman, but not every woman is me. Its a joke aindi.

SR - good ur back. yes 'me' seems to know a lot.

Anonymous said...

So dint like the movie eh? ;) Your last paragraph would make a good question in the GRE tests :)

Flying Machine said...

GS - Why wud it make a good question in the GRE tests?

Anonymous said...

That bad, huh?

Kathy

Anonymous said...

aiyla.. taareef from two ladies.. am i on a roll or what..??

;-)

Anonymous said...

2,4,6,8,10 ... duH!...what's stupid?

Answer to 9... the hero the hero the HERO... HRRRIIIITTTTTIIIIK

Rohit said...

babe you should go as a lecturer to IIM Indore where they decided to case study on its marketing.....good to have a pro and a con.....if you know what I mean