Monday, November 07, 2005

Blessed is how I feel.

Showing off your new car or cell phone, designer clothes, designer apartments is passé. The new trend is to show off the perfect child, so if you have conceived a child and the doctor tells you the child might have an extra thumb or a deformity like hare lip then what you do is get it aborted. The news made me sick but did not upset me very much. The reason is I am absolutely sure that for every one of such freak couple there must be 100 couples out there who bring a child in this world for love.

Great are those people who find the courage and affection to love and care for kids with physical or mental disability. Parents for whom their child is the first priority and everything else is incidental. I thank God for surrounding me with people who love me in spite of my imperfections.

6 comments:

Kon ?? said...

ahem senti post !!??

wat's ur imperfection ? u mean writing these senti posts :P

:)

Anonymous said...

I love you for all your imperfections :). Blessed to have a friend like you.

Flying Machine said...

Kon ?? - its just one of them :-)

Seema - Mata B's ashirwad will always be with you bacha.

Anonymous said...

yeah, only you should have been a lil taller, and a lil curvier, and a lil smarter, and a lil fairer...what the heck!!! you are a terrific package...and you are loved for being yourself :)

n.g. said...

I just got off the phone with Satan, who was very angry because I interrupted him when he was in bed with Hitler, but anyway, my mayavi seventh sense told me that he was going to take away Kareena Kapoor forever to rot in hell, but I begged and pleaded with him and he's postponed the decision and will re-evaluate after her next film.

Say 'thank you, nish'.

Flying Machine said...

Pulse - Thanks for driving those points home :-)

Nish - You are dead.