Saturday, November 05, 2005

I make no sense

Men have suddenly started looking fair and handsome, thanks to e-mami (enabled Mami) fairness cream. The pledge that we read in school something that went ‘I love my country, all Indians are brothers and sisters, every citizen is equal and blah blah blah…………. has finally been proved right. Men and Women are now equal in the real sense in India both have their own fairness cream. Now that my brethren have their own fairness cream they can come out of the closet and even if they don’t drink Coca-cola, they can live sar uthake.

I have gone crazy so I asked Dim if I have stopped making sense. He gave me that look which he gives me whenever I torture him beyond his endurance. About his endurance the little I say the better. So the look, it’s a hard, pitiful, scornful, I want to kick your butt and also slap you, is this really happening, can somebody please take her away…….. all in one look. Dim has mastered this look thanks to me. Finally he said, what is it that you want from me sir? Why do you keep asking such questions?

I asked Maxi the same question, he said I will tell you one thing, you have never made sense. That reassured me. Didn’t bother to ask Kathy, he is not at his insulting best, he is physically present here, but his mind is in Goa.

Today Ganju is back, thot will ask her. But she looks completely disoriented. This happens with Mumbaites all the time, they leave the city for a couple of days and when they are back the chaos just engulfs them and they go around with that dizzy look in their eyes for days.

It’s great to make no sense when everything around you makes so much sense. I know that did not make sense.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaleiuia!!!!!

Anks said...

sorry to disappoint you lady, but it made perfect sense!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Disoriented, disgruntled, disappointed, disturbed and absolutely dis-happy (makes sense?)

Flying Machine said...

Anonymous - :-)

anks - nahiiiiiiiiii

Ganju - yes makes all the sense

cerisecarnations said...

dis-happy ..hmm looks like chennai has had a effect on her english as well ;-)...dis i di dnot expect.
as for being nonsensical ..well i guess thats a wonderful gift some ppl have that keeps them alive and going in this mad world...dis i vouch for muahahahah

n.g. said...

Crazy are the people walking through my head
One of them's got a gun to shoot the other one
And yet together they were friends at school.

we're never gonna survive unless we get a little crazy.

- seal

Gaurav said...

here for the first time and came thru Vicky's blog..your writing style is interesting..I guess i will be back for more...Keep writing..

Flying Machine said...

CC - hehe u wud definitely fall in the same category and thats a compliment. :-)

Nish - ;-)crazy is the person the head belongs to.

Maverick - Thx yaar. Do come back everytime ur dil mange more.