Monday, November 20, 2006

Awrighty then! I was tagged by Essar sometime back. Today after senseless talk with Ganju I am in high spirits and decided to do it.

I am thinking about…
the same thing over and over again.

I said…
all the wrong things

I refuse…
to get conditioned.

I want to…
meet Verma and Balaji, my school classmates. Verma was the 1st ranker in my class. Once during a history exam I had asked her an answer to a question, I knew the answer but wanted to confirm it. According to her the answer was France, but I knew the answer was Spain. Yet I went along with her answer and flunked in history by 1 mark. The point is I clearly remember flunking in history, which means the incident has scarred me for life. Don’t get my intentions wrong, I don’t want to meet Verma to avenge her after all these years. It’s just that she had moved to Delhi after school so I am just curious about what’s up with her now.
In the 10th std., by then I had stopped flunking exams, one of the teachers randomly asked some students what they would like to do in the future. Balaji had said he would want to study microbiology. I remember me turning my head and looking at him with surprise. I went yuck why anybody would want to study biology, I mean if you had to study science, chemistry would be the better choice. The scene is still etched in my mind, I can see it. Since then I have wanted to know if Balaji has actually became a microbiologist.

I wish…
for salvation, if that is too much then I will settle for a good neck and shoulder massage.

I hear…
myself.

I wonder…
all the time

I regret…
nothing. And I mean it. I have raked my brain but found nothing to regret about.

I am…
filhal toh nothing

I dance…
I cannot dance to save my life. If I was Basanti, Veeru would be dead and history would be different.

I sing…
very often, no matter how many people ask me to shut up. I love to hum meaningful lyrics.

I cry…
when I can’t hold my tears back.

I am not always…
strong.

I make with my hands…
expressions.

I write…
to churn some thoughts out of my mind.

I confuse…
nobody.

I need…
to be reticent.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol@ Veeru being dead!

No regrets! That really is some acheivement!

Anonymous said...

i guess we have lots in common...like isay all the wrong things too...n i too sing to others' mortification:) he he same pinch!

Anonymous said...

he he he!
If Basanti couldn't dance, I'm sure Mr. Big B...I mean gabbar singh *new and improved* would gladly pitch in ...
Sade naal rahoge te aish karoge :D

Flying Machine said...

Essar - Yeah some achievement and I wud be famous.

soul - Same pinch to you too.

Ganju ji - finally after the longs of it, it came here. Sometimes it looks at you sometimes it looks at the blog.