Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind

I haven’t watched the movie by that name. But I understand the urge to clear one’s mind of everything. It will be so nice to wake up in the morning with nothing on your mind and never wake up in the middle of the night. A mind completely purged, ummmmm very tempting. While am on movies I should mention that I had wanted to watch Omkara, Dor, and Lage Raho Munnabhai but I didn’t watch anyone of them. Have been very busy. You know that state of mind where you keep thinking, oh my god! I got so much to do how can I take time out for anything else.

But I have grown smarter now and spaced things out. And I have resolved to watch every movie I wish. That leaves the problem of finding company. My sister will be the scapegoat. If I ask her to come for a movie with me, her standard answer will be, ek din toh milta hai aaram karne ko, shee Sunday ko nahi. Hehehe, but I am cunning for nothing. I will book the tickets on the net and then tell her. Knowing her she will never want the money to go waste.

Anwar seems like might be interesting, will watch that. There is Dhoom 2, but not even half-naked hot men can make me watch a crappy movie. So for now looking forward to only one movie.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abbay khosla ka ghosla dekha kya?

I saw requim for a dream yesterday... nice

Grey Shades said...

Bond baby! Its Bond all the way! Actually its Vesper Lynd all the way! :)

Anonymous said...

maxi - today in the bus I was thinking of final Destination. had given u lots of phatkas, what happend to the pict u clicked at PVR. Me getting stuck between the doors and dying.

GS : the pouting Craig freaks me out and what interests u doesn't interest me. :d

Grey Shades said...

:) But shes awfully HOT!

Anonymous said...

well good luck to ur sister! Had I been in Bombay, we cud have watched all teh movies together, coz I m a movie freak too! n there is no one here to watch the movie with!

Anks said...

the booking tickets on the net routine is a real cunning!

absolutely agree with you about dhoom!

Anonymous said...

whattda.. hell.. seriously.. been one week since home.. but not even one movie worth pulling me to the theatres..

Anonymous said...

why do u keep performin the disappearin act lady?

Anonymous said...

Oh u r around.

Lago Raho Munnabhai is great
Dor is wonderful
Omkara is good
Dhoom2 - hvnt seen it as yet -even half naked women cant induce me to watch a bore. and certainly not when the half naked woman looks like a frozen icicle!

Anwar- cud be good, cud be crappy. The songs are nice though.

Anonymous said...

Dhoom2.... AVOID!
Me made the mistake of watching it... Aiswarya is disgustingly irritating.

Anonymous said...

arrey anwar IS good.. its a remake of a malayalam movie.. and if its even half as good as the original.. take my word.. it sure touches..