Monday, November 06, 2006

Broken Dreams and Different Philosophies

Sometime back I had received an SMS that the hutch dog is dead and now they are looking for a monkey and I should send my picture and resume to them. I was elated finally I found my calling. But I wanted to play fair so I sent the message to all my friends. Kathy said he would lose hands down if I applied, other friends were of the same opinion too. Ganju took the first flight to Mumbai, it was a Saturday, but went back when she realised I was her competition.

I knew I would face no problem as far as physical appearance was concerned. The human characteristics and behavioural pattern that I had acquired over the years might prove a deterrent. So, there was only one thing I could do I had to completely give up contact with the humans. Also I had to work on my inherent monkeyness.

The first thing I gave up was blogging, as that was the most human thing I used to do. Instead I took up activities like tree-climbing and snatching stuff from passers-by. Not even the incessant complaints to my parents could deter me from working towards my goal.

It is very difficult to give up old habits. But being a monkey is fun and simple. So I was willing to put in the hard work. Alas! If only I had known that the hutch network is jammed most of the time not cause the dog is dead, but cause……… well I don’t know. The dog is alive and following.

Anyway it was fun while it lasted, the monkey business that is. So you humans gonna see more of me from now. Kindly adjust.

25 comments:

Khakra said...

from hugging a tree to becoming a blogging bruce lee. take your chops bhagya, let's see what you got! welcome back.

Grey Shades said...

I always knew you'd finally find your calling! :D

Anonymous said...

gooodie.. i knew monkey's were the keys to the start of human behaviour..!!

:P

Anonymous said...

btw.., thanks for the quote and all thing up there..

mera pehla public diplay.. of my quote..!! looks like the aspiration i spelt on my blog is gonna come living.. :-)

Anonymous said...

hey, come on! "don't lose ur grip on the dreams of the past, it's the man(sorry, monkey!)and (its) will to survive..."
lol! so wot that the dog is not dead yet, it's gonna be so someday, lady. So I say, dream on! n meanwhile, blog on! Welcome back to the world of utter nonsense called blogosphere( oops I m gonna be murdered soon, n not that the real world makes any sense anyways!):)
missed ya!

Anonymous said...

He he ...
Raccon 1 - We have suckcess.I repeat we have touchdown! Elvis is back in the building !Beware, coz He's doing kung-fu Monkey Ishtyle!!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

hmmm...ahh..such are evolutions.....
"From Monkey to Human"....and now I'm sure next step is "From Human to Dog"

Flying Machine said...

Khakra - Thanks! I loved bruce lee.

Flying Machine said...

GS: ur my true friend.

Flying Machine said...

Shreyas - Arey what are friends for? And there is no reason why ur aspirations wont come true as long as u believe in them.

By the way for that quote on my bold u will have to write a poem for me. I will keep pestering u until u do that.

Flying Machine said...

Soul - thanks for missing me. :) Yeah I know am not gonna give up, atleast will keep at snatching stuff from people.

Flying Machine said...

Maxi - hmmmm suckess is it. Went to a concert lately? And u still havent sent the Side Wok pict. You will not know when the hurricane named Bhagya will hit u in Florida.

Flying Machine said...

Stone: Did u mean to say human to bitch?

Anonymous said...

ohhhh...that was a general statement....I'm sorry if you found that in bad taste.

I meant, we, humans evolved from monkeys and going by the way we humans are behaving, we're heading in direction of becoming dogs!!

Anonymous said...

Stone: No I didnot find ur commentin bad taste. I knew what u meant. :)

Anonymous said...

Ah Sir... goods to see you the backs.. finally a respite from my daily drudgery at work.. er I think that was redundant, eh? drudgery .. work.. get it? Hehehehe.. Pl continue doing it to the blogs

Anonymous said...

Racoon Lead, this is Racoon 1, I think we have suckcess too. Looks like we have a lead, send SWAT team 12 to the Zoo, this is going to be tough one. Brace yourselves men!

Anonymous said...

so much for the regularity ka promise..

where art thou, woman..??

Anonymous said...

Here's the deep dark secret .Bhagya is taken up fishing these days... She spends most of her time dryning her Catch on Gorai beach...
Poor Macchiwali ...she comes online only on Market fair day...which happens once a month!

PS : She is also secretly courting a Jigglu Koliwada (this is yet to be confirmed)

Anonymous said...

more of you.... really???

Flying Machine said...

Viyer- YUS sirs the plans of it to do it to it more often, if the times of it permits.

Flying Machine said...

Racoon1 - Leave everything else and get on Maxi's trail. Catch him alive.

Flying Machine said...

me - Yaar ki kara. bara bara ghante kaam karungi toh gayab toh rahungi na

Flying Machine said...

Maxi - Fool why did u have to mention Jigglu Koliwada, you know how he feels abt. going public.

Flying Machine said...

Soul- I will have to grow in size then. :D