Friday, February 10, 2006

Counting My Days

Me not dying. Just counting my days in the office,last month at work. 18 days more to go, take out 3 sundays and 1 saturday that leaves only 14 days. :D Then I will be free. I know it will take me a little time to get adjusted to freedom and all things related to it. Like lotsa time at hand, no routine, no targets, no freaking meetings.
The tiny laughing buddha, national flag on a black plastic stand that I had bought at a traffic signal will go with me. The only person who will miss me will probably be the Gurkha who greets me without fail everyday and who until a couple of weeks back was under the impression that Dim is my brother.
14 working days, I think I will start scratching a line on the wall for each passing day. Not only will it help me count better but also act as a reminder to others of the term that I served here. From Kala Paani to Firangi Paani in 18 days.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

b'lore ke taraf rukh mod liya....

Kon ?? said...

kya hua kidhar chali ?
nayi job ?

ya naukri karna hi chod rahi hai ?

Anonymous said...

firangi pani ?
abroad jaa rahi ho kya ?

yaar..kabhi to layman language mein likha karo.
i always end up scratching my head over ur post...

Anonymous said...

are we talking frangipani..?? agar nahi toh last line mere sarr ke upar se gayee.. what're ye n seema doing with this firangi pani.. or whatever that is.. if it si not frangipani..

Flying Machine said...

mehak - nopes no bangalore for me. aise hi relatively likha

Konark - Naukri karna chodungi toh khudko kaise sambhalungi. Nahi re got exams in April after that will look for another job.

Vicky - Arey dost aisa main kya likhti hoon jo samajh na aaye. but the positive thing out of this is u get to scratch your head. :D

Shreyas - Arey wahi re firangi paani or frangipani jo bhi hai the restaurant. Last line aise hi likha re what I got to do with this place.

Anonymous said...

u say b'lore bhi aise hi likha.. then u say firangi pani bhi aise hi likha.. so where is the coherence..??

Rohit said...

Hi Bhagya
So envious of you that you get to get your freedom....Mera Number kab aayega...???
So where are you off to???
You will continue blogging, wont you???

Flying Machine said...

Me - You actually expected that post to be coherent.

Rohit - Mere Baad. Oh yes blogging will happen. I am not off to anywhere will be in good ol Mumbai.