Thursday, February 16, 2006

Never ever think that you have seen it all. Just today while having chai in the evening Spooman was telling us about N. It seems N has a boyfriend whom she wanted to meet on Valentine's day and how she was making cryptic references to her BF so that spooman could ask her questions to get details.
Suddenly Kathy woke up from his dream and said, 'Somethings wrong with the world even N has a boyfriend. Look at me!
To which I said, 'Now why would you want a boyfriend?'

I tell you whether something is wrong with the world or not, something is definitely wrong with Kathy or should I say queer.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spooman??? Yeh kya ho raha hai... main kahan hoon.

Flying Machine said...

Seema tu Bangalore mein hai. Spooman wala kissa tujhe pata nahi, will update you later.

Anonymous said...

nothing queer!
we l accept ppl the way they are, don't we:)
or we don't???
As "me" mentioned in his blog, do we all are hypocrites just feigning that we l r okay with these "queer" things, when we really r not???

Anonymous said...

nothing queer!
we l accept ppl the way they are, don't we:)
or we don't???
As "me" mentioned in his blog, do we all are hypocrites just feigning that we l r okay with these "queer" things, when we really r not???

Flying Machine said...

soulitary reaper - hey this was nothing serious. It is a joke abt. a friend and ppl. who know him and me will know what I am writing about.

Flying Machine said...

On second thots soulitary reaper if my friend was queer and not straight and I was making a joke abt. him. I would have said is something wrong with him or should I say straight. so it is just a perception and not a judgement.

Kon ?? said...

yeh kya tha :o

Anonymous said...

Bhagya... I know it's an innocuous
joke. Just that it evoked those thoughts in me. May be because I read ur post just after that of "me"...