Monday, June 26, 2006

Bragging Session

I took the Super IQ test on Tickle.com. This is what they say about me.

Ahem!

The way you think about things makes you a Creative Theorist. This means you are a highly intelligent, complex person. You are able to process information of nearly every kind with ease, using both creativity and analysis to make sense of the world. Compared to others you also have a very rich imagination.

How did we determine that your thinking style is that of a Creative Theorist? When we examined your test results further, we analyzed how you scored on 8 dimensions of intelligence: spatial, organizational, abstract reasoning, logical, mechanical, verbal, visual and numerical. The 3 dimensions you scored highest on combine to make you a Creative Theorist. Only 6 out of 1,000 people have this rare combination of abilities.

I haven't stopped wondering why am I still not famous.

8 comments:

A Chrysanthemum by any other name... said...

Hey it just means that you make creative theories.

Anonymous said...

He he he ...good for ya... bas waqt waqt ki baat hai , u 'll be famous soon :)

Flying Machine said...

Chrys - It had to be you, I had put that up in the hope that someone will figure it out for me what exactly a 'Creative Theorist' is. Thankyou!

DJ - Yups very soon :D

Anonymous said...

Hey it told me too that "only 6 out 1000..." Well now you know why we both arent famous!!!! :P

Khakra said...

hey, you never know what happens tomorrow! you may hit the lottery and suddenly all relatives will come from the woodwork asking for loans

Flying Machine said...

GS : hahahaha

Khakra : Thanks for highlighting the sad part of being famous and rich. I think I am fine the way I am.

Rohit said...

you are always famous in my books, although i didnt even know there was more than one dimension to intelligence.....he he he.
Cool

Flying Machine said...

Rohit - Good to know I am famous somewhere. Neither did I.