Tuesday, June 20, 2006

An Unsettling Quiet

It seems a quiet has settled…………….on me. I haven’t taken an oath to silence it’s just that I don’t feel like talking to put it elaborately I don’t feel like expressing. So many thoughts in my mind but I don’t feel like putting words to them. Words somehow seem to be incapable of expressing my self.
Umpteen times during the past few days I have tried to write down the things in my head, but just not been able to. Thoughts are not translating into words.
It reminds me of when I was younger and an absolute introvert, I could never bring myself to talk to people, primarily because I was shy (still am) and secondly I never liked sharing my thoughts. Am I going back in circles, I guess.
What is disconcerting is it is not the kind of quiet where you enjoy your own company. It is a very unsettling quiet. I need to reclaim my mind.

8 comments:

Kon ?? said...

welcum back..

may god help u in reclaiming ur mind :)

Anonymous said...

Time lady time! Give it some time.

Flying Machine said...

Konark - Kya you keep welcoming me. I am no VIP. :D

GS - Yes waiting patiently.

Anonymous said...

kya.. all recent word here have a shade of grey thoughts..!!

mumbai mein no rains nahee toh kya khud hi rainy rnaiy ho rahe ho..??

Anonymous said...

kya.. all recent word here have a shade of grey thoughts..!!

mumbai mein no rains nahee toh kya khud hi rainy rnaiy ho rahe ho..??

Anonymous said...

Let it be...and hopefully it will pass off...

Take care

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is an unsettling quiet.I go through that often...and then it feels like you dont understand yourself anymore than people do.And no matter how much you like to share your thoughts, it isn't possible.

Flying Machine said...

Shreyas - :D

DJ - Yups like everything else this will pass too.

Aindrila - I know exactly what is ailing me. ;-)