Monday, December 19, 2005

My eldest sister (akka) thinks I am a punk. I am not into body piercing or tattooing or coloured hair and the works. It’s just that I love wearing anklets and besides that my dressing style doesn’t go down well with her.

Pulse had given an anklet for me to Akka, with the anklet I got her trade mark lecture about how I wear junk and inappropriate clothes and all that. My parents were in the same room so I asked them why they didn’t think of putting my sis up for adoption when she was born. At which my dad remembered an incident that happened when my sis was a year old. It seems amma had gone out somewhere and my sis started crying. So my dad picked her up to calm her down and what did my sis do, she scratched my dads face real badly.

I just couldn’t stop laughing when I heard that. I said see that’s why you should have given her up for adoption. If you had learnt your lesson then I would have been spared moral lectures now. It’s nice to be the youngest in the house you can get away with anything, even panga’s with your sis who is about 250 tonnes of bone crunching muscles and if she really puts her mind to it can give Sunny Deol a tough time.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

If my lil sis makes a post like this, she will be DEAD!... I'm surprised you are still alive.... and disappointed :p

Anonymous said...

he he that was nice..well me being the younger one in my house..used to behave like a rebel and my bro the opposite :D:D:D
but punk..mmm..maybeno..tatoos..i wanted to..in some days maybe!

Anonymous said...

hehe.. i wish ur sis was actually reading this and ud have known sunny deol ke villians kaisi maar khaate hai..!!

Kon ?? said...

@lux..
lolz @ punk !!
wats ur sis' mail id ? or fone no ? will mail her the link to this post :P :D

Anonymous said...

akka is so used to being called the "oddmanout"....she has stopped reacting now....instead she uses her 250 tons of bone crunching muscles to protect her sis(s) :)

Anonymous said...

Cant live with them, Cant live without them!

Anonymous said...

hehe..
putting up ur own sis for adoption..
wicked...wicked..
very wicked...

Anonymous said...

hahaha mogambo khush hua !!
apni sis ke liye kya likha hai...gud..

"ab jaakar aaya mere bechain dil ko khayal !!"

ab meri aatma ko shaanti mili hai, coz now mez sure ki ek tu to hai jo film industry mein meri (MOGAMBO ki) jagah le sakti hai ek VILLAIN ke roop mein :D :P :P

Hey MOGAMBO !!
Hey Bhagya !
Hey lux !!

;)

Flying Machine said...

Seema - If I was ur lil sis, u wud be dead long time ago.

godolphin - u want a tattoo go ahead get one done. u can get a temporary one done to avoid pain though.

Shreyas - my sis does know abt. my blog and my sis wouldnt beat me mein uske bahut kaam karti hoon.

Konark - aapko takleef karne ki kooooooooi jarrorat nahi, hum apne sis ko khud bata denge.

Pulse - but who will protect us from her :D

Grey Shades - yeah so right :-)

Vicky - wicked who me? *innocent expression*

Mogambo - Aap hamare blog aaye kabhi aapko ya kabhi khudo ko hail kahoon.
hurray! famous personalities have started to visit my blog. Pls God let gabbar visit next pls pls pls.

Anonymous said...

@lux !
gabbar ? huh...
mere rival ka naam leti hai....usne mera kitna dhandha chaupat kiya tha !! nahi..

Anonymous said...

Individuals who have their body parts pierced are most likely to experience an infection as the wound heals. Once again, these infections are quite serious and should be taken with the utmost care. Signs of an infection include:
� Discharge of pus or liquid around the wound
� Fever
� Pain around or near the wound
� Red streaks originating from the wound or red flesh around the wound
Find out more about dick piercing picture