Thursday, August 25, 2005

Once we were friends

Amma said she had called Dada today. I asked her about what Dada said. It seems Dada happened to mention S……………S’s family wants him to get married, they are looking for a girl for him. This conversation transported me back to my childhood, memories of S……… a tall, shy studious boy, much older than me.

He wouldn’t chat with people but would chat endlessly with me…….. the games of chess and scrabble I remember them all. Funny thing this memory is, why do I remember time spent with S so vividly, while the time spent chasing my friends and being chased by them in return is just a haze.

I remember once S had told me about his plans to make a movie, I was delighted, cause I wanted to do the same when I grew up…………..and here was someone to share my dream with, I told him so and he said he knew, and that afternoon, one of the numerous lazy summer afternoons was spent in discussing the story and finalizing the cast………..  the young and their aspirations.

S do you remember the mischievous but shy girl whom you understood………she remembers you and some of her thoughts are filled with you.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I wish you would just go an talk to S. I wish... you know what I wish :)

Pulse said...

well, she has some thoughts for wadapaw as well...if i remember right?? what say ;-)

Anonymous said...

lol Pulse.
I guess we'll need to arrange a swayamvar... I'm already singing the song...
"Nahi to pachtayegi.. kuwari reh jayegi... baat zara iski apne bheje mein dala"

Flying Machine said...

=))

Anonymous said...

Some feelings are better left unsaid, and some better not.. :0 why dont u go and ask S if you are in his thots too??

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, is that a marriage proposal in asking in disguise ;-) And right Ashish, now we know where the spark comes from.

Everyman said...

Oi! I guess this isn't 'S' for Shain ..well...unless this guy is a blogger, i dont think he would be reading this...so why don't u go get ur man tigress!! :-D

Shain

Flying Machine said...

No Comments Guys. :-)
And dont be surprised if you dont hear from Ganju for some time.

Anonymous said...

BACHAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flying Machine said...

Ashish I haven't watched any asinine movies in some time, so dont know when my version of a Sookha might happen.

Flying Machine said...

And Noooooo this isn't S for Shain.

Everyman said...

Oi!! U just broke my achy breaky heart :-(

Shain

Flying Machine said...

what to do........ ur heart is so delicate