Monday, August 08, 2005

The Plunge

Finally I decided to take the plunge, oh no I aint getting married, I am just going to blog. My Friend Ganju (name changed to protect identity) is a voracious blogger and has been trying to convert me into one since a long time. If for nothing else just to get her off my back I have decided to blog. Now I suppose I got to introduce myself, which is a difficult task, considering I have never been able to talk (in this case write) about myself. I remember once in an interview, I was asked to say something about myself and I just sat there tongue-tied looking blankly at the interviewer. No prizes if you guessed it right, I did not get the job. But don’t let this incident fool you into believing that I am a quiet and shy person (that Im, but only with strangers). I can chatter non-stop, especially about myself with people Im close & comfortable with. Ok, that’s enough about me, lets get back to Ganju. I would like to thank and acknowledge Ganju’s contribution in my endeavour to become a blogger. Without her insistent nagging I wouldn’t have even made an attempt, I am as lazy as they come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oye, Ganju makes me sound like a bald head. ha ha... Welcome to blogdom. I am so glad you took the plunge and believe me you won't regret it. Ok now I can get off you ...ahem ...back.

Anonymous said...

"Is the Mike" should suffice, dont you think?
Go Get him...ummm...tigress!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on taking the plunge..and if u are who I think u are, ur already famous b4 u stepped into blogworld!! thanks to ur pal!!