Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Past Tense

Throughout our life we meet a lot of people, some we get on with some we don’t. It’s not possible to keep in touch with everybody you have met. But no matter what’s happening in your life, whether you are in the dump or soaring high, there are some people you always keep in touch with, and these are friends. I am blessed with few but great friends who love me and are always there when I need them. Life had been more or less content I never socialized beyond this group and never felt the need to. But lately I don’t know why, I have started thinking about people I had met along in the journey called life, people I had known in school, college, previous work place and more. The urge to know about them, about where they are, what they must be doing, if they remember me has only been growing.

I decided to do something about it and set out on a mission. Firstly I went through my email address book and renewed contact with people I had not communicated in some time. But these were very few and I could have reached them anytime as I always had their contact details. My quest is to find those who at some point touched my life and then disappeared out of my life. I hope through this blog I will come across somebody who had crossed my path in the past, if I do, it will be worthwhile.

Don’t know why, but I feel my past holds the key to my future.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ting tong! Remember me? Oye, I'm that same psycho who worked with u (and unfortunately still am) :p.

Ok, to find more people, maybe you can logon to namesdatabase.com. You'd be surprised with the number of people who are registered there and are probably already looking for you :)

Anonymous said...

In case you aren't successful in finding the people you are looking for, be sure to make new friends here :)

Flying Machine said...

Thanks for the suggestions.

Anonymous said...

Ta Da! Welcome welcome welcome :)
I have linked.

Anonymous said...

I mean, I have ur site linked :p

Anonymous said...

Comcast moving Sci-Fi to digital offerings
Cable provider Comcast is, quite frankly, sticking it to its basic cable subscribers.
Just seen your blog. Really great. I'll come back again!
I have a Wedding Photographers Northampton site/blog. It pretty much covers Wedding Photographers Northampton related stuff.
Come and have a look sometime :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice thought..

Kathy