Friday, September 02, 2005

It's a Calling

Finally I have realised the purpose of my life. It happened yesterday, in the office as I was dozing off, as usual after lunch (sometimes I doze off before lunch too), the realisation dawned on me. If my blog could inspire somebody to create a blog, then imagine my potential to inspire people in every aspect of their lives. Then and there I decided what my future course in life would be, no I haven’t decided to join English Speaking Classes, I have decided to become a Spiritual Guru.

I think my Grandmother had foreseen this possibility when I was born, hence she named me Bhagyalaxmi, think about the impression such a pious name will have on all those not so evolved people seeking my blessings and wisdom. I can go by the name of Shri Shri Shri Shri Shri…………. Bhagyalaxmi Devi or Mata Karunamayi Bhagyalaxmi. I can already visualize myself in Saffron colour figure hugging gown, of course with time the colours and patterns of the gowns will change.

I am sure of my success as a Spiritual Guru, in fact I feel everything that I have done in my life was to prepare myself for this cause. Years of experience in service industry has taught me virtues like patience, sacrifice, service with a smile even though I would want to do the exact opposite. In my new role all I will have to do is keep smiling and hug people at random, not a difficult job, especially considering the money I will make. Why Random hugs? Well, a hug from Mata B means all your problems solved, if everybody’s problem gets solved who will come back.

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mateeey, sab maaya hai.
Umm... I think I can do without the hugs, but I'll make sure to get along some hunks for the darshan.

Anonymous said...

Could I also join the ranks of the devoted bhakts in uniforms... but I want to wear saffron mini skirts.

Flying Machine said...

tathastu

Anonymous said...

hi bhagya, loved your blog too, please make me your shishya if you decide the career change and become the guru.

Flying Machine said...

Definitely Priyangini, hope u have no issues with saffron mini skirts. :-)

Anonymous said...

ha ha..that was very hilarious..nice one
hail sri sri....

Harshadanand said...

Good idea. The world is full of suckers and they are ripe to be harvested. Shave off your head, wear Rudraksha Mala and don saffron robe.Find couple of pretty females to follow u like a shadow. Come to United States and your first year revenue would be $2m. doing nothing. The less u say the most they will adore u.
God Bless u
Parasher

Anonymous said...

Mata Bhagyalaxmi ki Jai Ho!! Mata Bhagyalaxmi amar rahe hai!!


(Pssst...see, u need such supporters to do this naare-baaze, share 40% profit, and I will do it in a good way with a post everymonth thrown in on my blog absolutely free ;-))

Anonymous said...

Ammmaa....

Flying Machine said...

Deepak we will discuss this in detail later, 40% share thoda jyada lag raha hai, though I agree publicity is must.

Flying Machine said...

Hi Parasher
Thanks for ur blessings....... and I do have plans to go international in some time.

Swahilya Shambhavi said...

Om Shanti Shanti Shanthi:

Anonymous said...

Jai Mata Ki.....
Hail Thy Noble Service.....

Anonymous said...

its alina

Pulse said...

now, dont discuss such brilliant business ideas so openly ;-) there's too much competition out there....he he, count me in too...

Kuldeep Prakash said...

Hi ..
How about starting by hugging me and solving at least one of my problem ;)

Anonymous said...

soooo!! do the male devotees wear saffron skirts too?Just a thot.
BTW..Mata Ganjeshwari devi should be the GuruMaa's GuruMaa..she inspired(or needled you ) to start a blog, right? so she gets all ur earnings!!!

Anonymous said...

lol Ajay- you are so funny. Gurumaa's Gurumaa ha ha ha ha.
Yeah all devotees from Scotland are allowed saffron skirts (kilts- as they would like to call them)

Flying Machine said...

Dear shadishuda bhaktagan

The devotees can wear what they wish too. The uniforms are for the Chelas and Chelis. The male Chelas will have to wear Saffron shorts and not skirts.

And Mata Ganjeshwari has her own cult following. My venture is entirely diff. we aren't gonna share our earnings.
Hamari Dosti mein paisoin ke liye daraar nahi pad sakta.

SwB said...

No! No! Aare what rubbish man -- now why you also want to become a spiritual guru?? ... at this rate there will be all guru's and no bleddy followers.

OK - its just that I hate competition.

Blessings my child,
Sri Sri Saltwater

Anonymous said...

Mata Sri sri sri B....why the darkness on your blog....let there be light, for your devotes sake ;-)

Anonymous said...

@Saltwater Blues on my blog, it bleddy made me happy.
What man the population of India is not large for nothing, we will tap diff. markets don't worry.

Flying Machine said...

Priy pulse

Kya darkness aur kya light, sab ek hai.

Anonymous said...

Of course 40% is not too much. We can negotiate however.

And of course, we will think of some innovative ideas - like keeping a dedicated website, offering on small payment an exclusive MMS - errr... we can always talk to Mallika/Riya/Priety et al, to offer their MMS's free alongwith it :P

And ya, how about a tel line for 'priority contact' - of course, we will keep the line off the hook for at least 23 hours to ensure the people feel there is a mad rush! ;-))

Anonymous said...

and the one hour that the line works would be the middle of the night

Flying Machine said...

Great idea's. Very grudgingly I might have to accept that you deserve 40%
:-)

SwB said...

hey bhagya: sorry to have to ask you to update those links ... Ally fell from a coconut tree and broke his you-know-what :)

warm regards,
SwB